Notification of Copyright Infringement
WorldRelay, Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, WorldRelay will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the WorldRelay service (the “Service“) and website (the Site“), and which are reported to WorldRelay’s Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Service or Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to WorldRelay’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, WorldRelay will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged use from the Site and/or Service.
By clicking the “Submit” button you are submitting the above DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement to WorldRelay’s Designated Copyright Agent:
c/o WorldRelay, Inc.
2025 Guadalupe St., Suite 260
Austin, Texas 78705
Notification of Trademark Infringement
If you believe that some other IP right of yours is being infringed by a user, please provide WorldRelay’s Designated Copyright Agent (specified above) with the following information:
- • Your physical or electronic signature, or a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on your behalf;
- • Information reasonably sufficient to permit WorldRelay to contact you or your authorized agent, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address;
- • Identification of the IP alleged to have been infringed, including (i) a complete description or explanation of the nature of the IP, (ii) evidence that you own the IP in the relevant jurisdiction, including copies of relevant patents, registrations, certifications or other documentary evidence of your ownership, and (iii) a showing sufficient for WorldRelay to determine without unreasonable effort that the IP has been infringed;
- • Information reasonably sufficient to permit WorldRelay to identify the use being challenged;
- • A statement that you have not authorized the challenged use, and that you have a good-faith belief that the challenged use is not authorized by law; and
- • A statement under penalty of perjury that all of the information in the notification is accurate and, that you are the IP owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the IP owner.
Upon receipt of notice as described above, WorldRelay will seek to confirm the existence of the IP on the Site and/or Service, notify the registered user who posted the content including the IP, and take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including temporary or permanent removal of the IP from the Site and/or Service.