1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this website “Site” is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of WorldRelay, Inc. “Company”. Company neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Company.
2. While Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Company also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Company and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Company or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. The listing of Trademarks of third parties on this site does not constitute an endorsement by the owners of such Trademarks to the company’s products and services.
5. Although Company may from time to time monitor or review content that are tunable from the WorldRelay Tuner and affinity apps, Company is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site or the Company’s products and services. Subscribers are advised to exercise caution when tuning to new channels. No TV rating is provided at this time. Please use the Contact form on this page to inform us of any inappropriate content that you may come across.
6. Since the Company’s WorldRelay Tuner and affinity micro-channel apps rely on servers by third parties outside our control, they may be interrupted or stopped at any time. These channels are provided as is without any guarantee of quality relating to the transmission or availability.
7. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Company and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Company’s defense of such claim.
8. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or Company bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in Texas, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Company.
9. Company may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
II. Other Notices
1. The WorldRelay Tuner application assigns channel numbers to streams that are available on the Internet. Company provides a patented indexing feature which maps a channel number to a stream. The media player on the user’s end product streams the content directly from the content provider’s media server. The indexing feature of the Tuner app is no different than a web browser indexing potentially copyrighted content and allowing the user to access it.
2. We do not host or re-stream any copyrighted material that we do not have license to. All content in the streams belong to their respective owners. We urge all copyright owners, to recognize that links contained within this site are located somewhere else on the web. The embedded link points to the location of the video on the web. Please direct all copyright infringement issues to the companies that host these files.
3. Our philosophy is that the channels do not hide it, but to share as much as possible. We believe that the WorldRelay Tuner provides an excellent opportunity for content providers to reach new audiences and platforms. There are many monetization opportunities available to content providers, whom we view as partners. We avoid featuring channels that normally require a paid subscription. We recognize that good content is not free to produce and do not, in any way, want to take away from someone else’s livelihood. We will consider taking off channels from the Tuner directory and service upon request by the content owner or broadcaster who relay their concerns or requests to us using the Contact form on this website.
4. Company’s products and services also feature micro-channels for affinity groups covering such as Autism, parenting, photography, and others. The content featured in these micro-channels is provided under agreements between Company and third parties who have indicated that they have original or licensed rights to that content.
5. The services of Company are protected by U.S. Patent No. 8,116,808 and one or more pending US and international patents.